The COVID Generation: How prenatal stress affects the unborn child and HOW we can TURN THE TIDE
Intersect4Life Educational Seminars and Life Chiropractic College West are proud to announce that they are partnering together to bring Doctors of Chiropractic a “Disaster Relief” CE course!
4 HOURS of ON-LINE CE credits from the comfort of your quarantine headquarters!
The neuroscience literature of HOW prenatal stress affects neurodevelopment and WHY it is considered the basis for the neurobiology of physical and mental dis-ease is vast!
In this on-line CE webinar, Dr. Buerger will break down the science into bite size easy pieces, give you red flags to be aware of, help you understand the chiropractic connection and lay out applicable steps so you can be best prepared and at the forefront of helping to TURN THE TIDE for future generations!
This information will be hands-down critical to millions of families around the globe and critical for any health practitioner working with pregnant mothers and children!
Dr. Buerger will cover:
- The neurobiology of stress and the negative impact of stress and trauma on health and wellbeing
- How altered prenatal perception of stress will lay the foundation of physical and mental dis-ease for the lifetime of the offspring
- How the brain perceives stress and interprets what is going on inside the body
- How vagal tone and heart rate variability fit in and the role of chiropractic care
- Chiropractic care recommendations for pregnant mothers to help minimize stress on the developing fetus
- Prenatal and early stress experiences and developmental consequences on offspring
- The stress impact on developmental milestones, primitive reflexes, postural reflexes, the microbiome and overall neurological integrity
- Developmental “red flags” to be aware of as the consequence of early stress exposure
- The critical role that chiropractic care plays in stress regulation for mom and child
- How chiropractic care can help Turn the Tide in the neurodevelopmental trajectory of at-risk children
When we know better, we can do better….
Online & On-demand
Instructor: Dr. Monika Buerger, BA, DC
Sponsoring Institution: Life Chiropractic College-West
- CEs: $50
Location: LIVE on-line
*This class will be recorded for later listening and learning on-demand.
Want lifetime access? Just join our on-line Learning Academy with hundreds of hours of additional learning, a private Facebook forum for interacting with other like minded docs, community outreach and marketing tools and so much more!
DC’s, DC students, CA’s and any practitioner that works with children
ALL REGISTRANTS MUST READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
At Intersect4Life and Life Chiropractic College West, we have been working like crazy to afford chiropractors tools and materials to help them stay relevant and connected to their communities during this unprecedented time. More than ever, we will be called upon to be the light for millions of families and children that will suffer from long-term consequences associated with this global disaster. We are beyond excited that the interest in this incredible class has been overwhelming – to say the least! However, with hundreds of doctors taking part in this class, it will be very difficult to manage hundreds of e-mails/questions in addition to our already extremely busy schedule. Therefore, we have put together this comprehensive information sheet to help you with questions you may have.
PRIOR TO E-MAILING WITH QUESTIONS, YOU MUST READ THE BELOW INFORMATION IN ITS ENTIRETY!
CE State Approvals
Approved or no application required:
AK, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, GA, ID, IL, IA, IN, MD, MA, MT, NE, NJ, NY, OR, PR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WY
IN has temporarily approved on-line CEs due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, they have not stated how long this will be applicable.
NOTE to DCs licensed in: CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IN, IA, MD, MA, MI, MT, NE, NJ, OH, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY. These states generally accept programs sponsored by a college that is accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE). These states and provincial boards do not require an application from CCE colleges. While it is highly likely that credits will be accepted, Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
PACE: KS, ME, MN, NV, NC, ND, SD