developingMINDS University (DMU)
ENROLLMENT OPENS EARLY 2019! Flagship class, tuition only $249/mo
In order to deliver the most comprehensive program and help make you as successful as possible, here as just some of the things you will learn at developingMINDS University:
- Preconception Care
- Typical vs Atypical Development
- How to promote optimal neurodevelopment
- Primitive reflex assessment across all ages & stages
- Sensory-motor development and function across all ages & stages
- Neuronutrition for optimal neurodevelopment
- ABC’s of Tethered Oral Tissues
- Chiro-Gut-Immune-Sensory Axis
- Full spine adjusting
- Cranial Sacral care
- Mastering branding, marketing, networking with other professionals/schools and social media management
One in six children in this country are said to have a neurodevelopmental disorder, one in five are said to have a mental disorder and approximately one-third of children in this country and said to have a chronic health disorder. The chiropractic profession has been growing in popularity in regards to working with the pediatric population; especially those children that are struggling with neurodevelopmental challenges. Many parents seeking alternative care for their children will rely solely on the Doctor of Chiropractic as their “primary care” doctor. Given this paradigm shift, it is important that those Doctors of Chiropractic working with children be well versed in not only being able to detect and correct vertebral subluxations, but also in the following: determining normal vs abnormal development, what this may be a sign of, if left unresolved how might it manifest and how to best manage/co-manage these cases. The DMU curriculum is set within a subluxation based model with the material designed to be practical and easy to implement across multiple practice paradigm models.
developingMINDS University was born from hundreds of social media tags, e-mails, calls and other ways that doctors from all around the world have reached out to Dr. Buerger for help with various levels of pediatric cases. developingMINDS is a one-of-a-kind mentoring and certification program. In order to help minimize travel costs and time away from your practice and family, the program is divided between a self-paced on-line curriculum along with monthly live on-line Clinical Rounds classes with the added caveat of four live modules. The four live “functional assessment” modules are designed to help “pull all the pieces together” as well as ensure that students have a full grasp of the on-line content and have the practical skills to be successful. The live functional assessment classes will allow students to fine tune their skills learned from the on-line curriculum and is one of the most invaluable features about this program. Having the opportunity to learn the material on-line and start to implement it in a practical setting while also having a mentor to guide you through “pot holes” along the way and then have live weekend gatherings to hone your skills even more and work out any “kinks” you may have is hands down the most optimal learning opportunity!
- Private Facebook forum for collaboration and case discussion
- Live interaction with Dr. Buerger during monthly Clinical Rounds
- Dr. B at your fingertips to help you navigate difficult cases
- Bonus module: How to integrate protocols/procedures in your office
- Bonus module: How to communicate chiropractic for kids to other health professionals and stimulate referrals
- Chiropractic CE’s while learning this amazing cutting edge information!
This program is open to: Doctors of Chiropractic, chiropractic students in their third year or higher, chiropractic assistants, Naturopaths, Osteopaths, Occupational Therapists, and Nurse Practitioners. (CE’s only granted for DC’s)