Dr. Samantha M. Brooks

Dr. Samantha M. Brooks

Contact Information
Red Deer, Alberta, T4N 1C8
Detailed Information

Description
At The Brainery, clients have facilitated training so that their body can effortlessly move between states of balance and dynamic change, sympathetic and parasympathetic control. “Reorganizational Healing” is an approach to healing and life which seeks to optimize existing structures, bringing them into a more dynamic, aware, and responsive state while producing new, sustainable emerging properties which can assist in self-regulation, growth, and evolution of the systems.

We have 3 female DCs, all moms with kids of various ages. =)
{Techniques offered by providers: Thompson, Network Spinal, full ICPA series training, DNS-style functional movement, and Carrick-trained functional neurology}

Populations Served
About 90% of our practice is prenatal/postpartum women and their infants, older children, and partners. The other 10% is a combo of old ladies and yogis! ^-^

Post Graduate Certifications
D.C.