The Ties That Bind
“The Ties That Bind: The ABC’s of Tethered Oral Tissues”
It’s NOT just about breastfeeding or speech, it’s about maximizing human POTENTIAL!
Online edition of an exciting new course! Available anywhere!
Purchasing this course will give you access to the recorded videos and CE affidavit materials.
Chiropractors and other practitioners all across the world are seeing more babies/children with tethered oral tissues (TOTs). These fascial restrictions are wreaking havoc on spinal and cranial structures. If not addressed, these restrictions can lead to chronic subluxation patterns as well as neurological stress and abnormal sensory-motor development. This course will cover all aspects to consider when it comes to tethered oral tissues: potential reasons for increased number of cases, biochemical pathways, toxic stressors and nutritional deficits linked with TOTs, spinal and cranial biomechanical insults as the result of TOTs, and sensory-motor dysfunction and neurophysiological ramifications associated with TOTs. Assessment and identification of TOTs, spinal adjustments, cranial-sacral care and myofascial techniques to help manage these cases will all be covered.
Learning Objectives for this course
By the end of the seminar, participants will be better able to:
- Take a “Red Flag” History
- “Prime the Pump” for optimum Pre-Conception Care
- Understand basic methylation biochemistry and how it affects nervous system function
- Understand the Chiropractic-Immune-Gut-Sensory Axis
- Understand the connection between tethered oral tissue and digestion, sensory dysfunction, neurodevelopment and posture and WHY chiropractic care is so important
- Understand the biomechanical effects on the spine and cranium as the result of tethered oral tissues
- Understand the neurophysiological affects related to biomechanical spinal dysfunction that are related to the tethered oral tissues
- Understand the potential sensory-motor disturbances due to altered nervous system function as the result of tethered oral tissues
- Understand that potential underlying neuronutritional and biochemical pathways involved in resultant tethered oral tissues
- Identify and assess tethered oral tissues
- Implement chiropractic, cranial-sacral and myofascial management strategies
ON-LINE & ON-DEMAND!
$50 CE Credits – 9 hours CE credits
Dr. Monika Buerger, BA, DC
Dr. Bridgette Chelf, DC
DC’s, DC students, CA’s, Speech therapists, OT’s, PT’s, RN’s, NP’s, Pediatricians, Lactation Consultants
Exciting News! 9 hours on-line CE CREDITS APPIED FOR in several States (see below).
CE Approved States:
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New York, North Dakota, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming, British Columbia
CE Pending States:
GA, KS, NV, NJ, TX, Alberta
Life Chiropractic College West will be our Continuing Education Partner
Contact Life West CE at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.780.4508 for information about continuing education: http://www.lifewest.org/.
** Each individual attending or viewing a class must pay for their own registration and CE fees. This includes married couples/partners and other doctors/students/office staff related.